We are conducting a mass test on the Singularity server on Tuesday, 19 May at 17:00 UTC.
What are we testing?
After polishing, we will once again test the new graphical update to the travel system with a focus on any gameplay implications it may have.
The test participants should pay attention to how the jump effects look and feel, and how readable the game information is for the tunnels. The team is on the lookout for any exceptions or tech issues that haven’t evidenced themselves during in house testing (bug reports from in-client most appreciated). We are also interested in gathering feedback in many areas, such as:
- Smoothness and timing of jump sequences
- Awareness of difference of tunnel types (e.g., Location, Security Level, Travel Method)
- Tunnel lighting and brightness
- Lightning brightness and intensity
- Queasiness or discomfort from using the tunnels
- Technical concerns (performance, camera edge cases, driver issues, crashes, etc.)
We would appreciate a variety of ship classes and sizes to be brought to the test, since the camera is repositioned by data inferred from the hull.